Thursday, March 18, 2010

Happenings .

Again , It's been long long time i never update my blog . Err two months i guess ? Skip this so not important part. Hah . Anyway , Sharon ! I know you've been waiting for me to update my blog since ages ago . You always ask me to update my blog whenever you see me like everyday in school . So here it is . Open your eyes as big as you can (o.o) Hahahaha .

Happenings :


Installation Day
  • 25 January 2010 - Monday
  • A day for prefects & librarians to be installed
Cousin's Wedding Dinner
  • 28 January 2010 - Thursday
  • I forget the name of the restaurant
Valentine Day & Happy Chinese New Year
  • 14 February 2010 - Sunday
  • Celebrated Kent Wong's birthday @ Delight Cafe , Greentown
Leadership Training Camp ( LTC )
  • 26-27 February 2010 - Friday & Saturday
  • Combination of librarians & monitor / assistant
  • @ Inti University , Nilai , Negeri Sembilan
  • A very fun & memorable one eventhough all the activities are indoor-activities
Girl's Brigade Enrolment Day
  • 28 February 2010 - Sunday
  • @ ACS Wesley Church , Ipoh
Monthly Exam
  • 9-11 March 2010 - Tuesday - Thursday
  • Im so gonna failed my Accounts . Hahaha .
  • Addmaths not as tough as i taught . But still i dont think i can score an A . Hehehe .
Sports Day
  • 6March2010 - Saturday
  • School field @ MGS Ipoh

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home