Tuesday, January 5, 2010

040109 - First day of school .

First day of school 2010
First day of school ? A lil bit excited . Me likey me likey . But it's bored tho . I'm like so lost once i reached school . I dont know what to do . So i bumped into Jieyan , Michelle , Jelyn the BFF's and others . Later on , we went to the library and carried the chairs for formal assembly as usual .
Since the form4s's have no classes , so we have to stay in the upper hall for 3 days . Tsk tsk . Teachers gave out application form for us to choose our own package and needed to pass it up on the next day .
Incomplete stuff on the very first day of school all because of my LAZYNESS . HAH .
  • I didnt remove my nail polish the day before & i removed it early in the morning in car before reaching school . Unfortunately , the nail polish cant be remove clearly . So , i used my nailclippers to remove it since we have spotchecks .
  • I have to iron my uniform once again since mom ironed the wrong one .
  • My new school shoes is as big as clown's . Shoe laces havent been tie up . Therefore , i asked my brother to tie up for me and he's willing to . I really hate it. Grr . Mom always buy stuff without letting me know and ended up it cannot be changed anymore no matter what .
  • I lost my tiepin and it cost me RM5.5o to buy a new one . Im so gonna claim from my mom . HAH .

I seriously hate my fringe right now . I'm so not comfortable with my fringe now . I hate the one who cut my fringe . Im like a kiddo now . You know what ? The one who cut my fringe , which is a girl , cut my fringe same as hers . She said i look younger with my fringe like this . As if i look younger . Duhh . Wth . Brother said that the girl is jealous of my fringe longer than hers , so she cut my fringe as short as hers . Kinda agree with it . HAHAHA .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home