Friday, January 8, 2010

07012010- Fourth day .

07012010- Fourth day of school .
YAY YAY ! I get into the class I want like finally . HAHA . But before entering the class , something happened . Skip this part cuz it's totally embarassing i think but still feeling proud in the same time . HAHAHA . So yea , ask me if you wanna know . Back to topic , my 2010 class teacher is Mr . Dilip . He placed me on the last row in the class . I want first row please ;( He's good in joking but can be serious in the same time . His golden rule : You dont trouble me , I dont trouble you . AWESOMEEEEEEEEEE !
Next , 30 koreans from south korea came to my school today . They had performance like singing , dancing and etc etc . I spot 4 cute guys out of 30 of them . * FAINTS . Really . Not only me okay ? Same goes to others . And stayed back for Installation pratice and went tuisyen at night . So so so tired mann =/ ENDDDDDDDDDDDD .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home