Monday, January 25, 2010

Brother's Birthday @ House !


Brother's Birthday party @ House ! (:






This is so gonna be a long long post . Backed home from school around 3 something . I started to clean up my room and even changed the position of the furnitures since party will be held at night . I spent few hours and it was a big mess seriously .




When I'm almost done , Zhiying stood infront of my room . I was so happy till i jump up high . HEEEEE . Like never seen her for ages .






And my family as in father's and mother's side came . Yingying , Tony , Kentwck , XiaoY & Edward reached first . Followed by Miko , Kityan , Kityeng , Jenny and also Mandy , my s one ! And also JieYan & her family . HAH . They ate and blablabla .






Back to childhood times with mushroom fringe . XD .






Around 10 something , my cousin which mean MunChun backed from work . KentKf , Jackie and one of his friend followed him back . They came for a while & they left . MunChun fetched them to dongkui . Jenny & Miko followed and the others stayed .




HAHAHAHA . They played mahjong & even sing in my house . Around 1 something , Munchun fetched Miko & Jenny & KentKf backed to my house . Miko ; Jenny ; Xiaoy ; Kityan ; Kityeng ; KentKf ; Edward overnight in my house . AWESOMEEEEEE ! 10 people in a room included my cousin sister , brother and me !






They had instant noodles and alcohol for supper . Brother cooked for them . HAHA . Went up to my room around 3 something . Gossip , eat , laugh , jump , online , that's what we did the whole night . hahaha .






They laughed like @$%^& the whole night . Jumped on my bed . All like sakais . They're so crazy mannnn . hahaha . We disturb Edward & KentKf while they're sleeping . XD . We slept around 5 something in the morning & wake up around 10 . View Miko's blog for more .






Everyone went back except Kityan & Edward . And here we go our last minute outing ! Mehehehe .

Blowbell with brother's spec .




Miko , me , jenny , and milky ♥







Jenny .




Milky . Sweet girl .






Conclusion . It's an AWESOMEEEE & GREAT day & night ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home