Tuesday, January 5, 2010

050109- Second day of school

050109 - Second day of school
Oh well , I'm in the mood of blogging now . Second day of school is better than first day of school . At least i know what to do . Mehehehe . Same thing happen actually . Had assembly and stayed in the upper hall for the whole day . We have to pass up our application form today together with our PMR result . I did photostat the slip but i forget to put it in my bag . Gan jiong gan jiong . Chi gik chi gek . Cuz teacher said if i did not pass up the slip , i wont be getting any class . So , I called my mom and asked her to pass my slip to XinRou's mom .
For these two days in upper hall , I sat with MandyYenSokLeng & LilianChuahShiouHui , the two sorpo . We crap all day long . We laugh . We talk . We had recess together . Whenever we have to fill in the form with dates , Lilian filled her birthday date out of today's date . And 1st of April instead of 4 of January . I was laughing so hard that time . Really . HAHAHAHA . She's too happy talking about someone till she did the same mistake for twice . Muahahaha .
Tomorrow our school dismissal will be one hour early cuz we got good result for PMR according to our principal . I was like huh ? But not a bad thing la right .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home