Thursday, December 18, 2008

TAGGED.

I Tag;
1. Mandy
2. Zhiying
3. Kenji
4. Xinrou
5. Adrian Lee
6. Munyee
7. Chooileng
8. Kahyann
9. Jelyn
10. Keikei

How you know 1?school??? :)
Haha. she break school rules ? hoho. she's a monitor :)

What would you do if 3&4 dated you?
This wouldnt happen cause they dont know each other.

Would 5&6 make a good couple?
Munyee and adrian ? ohmy . I think they are best friends ;

Do you think 7 is attractive?
Yeapsss. She cute la wey.

Do you know anything about 8's family?
Err . she has 1 brother. L0l.

Tell me something about 9?
She's always praise her ownself with one word . PRETTY ? That's the words. But she is.

What language does 2 speaks?
Hoho. Mandarin and cantonese .

Who is 3 going out with?
Err. her friends la . Adui.

How old is 4?old???
Hahass. She's having her sweet fourteen.

When was the last time u talk to 5?
10 minutes ago ?

Who is 6's favourite singer?
I dont know.

Would you date 7?
I aint lesbo. She's working.

What is 9's last name?
Jelyn ?

Would you consider being in a relationship with 1?
Of course. She consider as my best friend now :)

Which school does 2 goes to?
MGS. My school. xD.

What do you like about 3?
She's friendly. Lalalala.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home