Tuesday, November 18, 2008

HAH.CRAPPPPPP.NONSENSE.

LAZYY TO UPDATE MY BLOGGGGGGGGG !
although i have lotss things to crap=xx
SUNDAY.
I went to zhiying's shop again and visit her. HAHAHA. I reach there around 2. and i went repluse bayy before that to acc my cousin to have her lunch. Hmm. Act.i went there so that i dont feel bored. But still bored. L0L. I was waiting for my cousin to finish up her examss and she'll be fetching me after that. I asked zhiying to follow me back. HAHAHA. And i couldnt imagine that her mom let her. FUN! We ate PIZZA HUT at night. L0L. We went crazyyyyy and crazyyyyy and crazyyyy when my cousins come to my house. LAUGHING NON STOP. That's what we do the whole night. Her mom will be fetching her at 12. Around that time. she received a call from her mom and her mom ask to overnight in my house. This is so UNBELIEVEABLE.
So. we play UNO cards at night. BORED): and sudd i receive a call from a guy that i dont know where he get my num. Maybe from the couple that i know in genting?
HE'S FUCKING ANNOYING PLEASE! wasting my time and everything.
MONDAY.
So. Monday morning. I need to go back school to do the glass painting thingy with all the librarians. Zhiying have to followed me too cause her mom will be fetching in school though.
But at last. I followed her to her shop again. Ate our lunch and UNO to release our BOREDOM.
Im waiting and waiting for my mom to fetch me and im damn sleepy. She picked me up in zhiying's shop around 4. And i did nothing at night.
TODAY.
Went out early in the morning. Cause i text JOLIN the night before and date her out. So. Meet up with her around 11:30. Eat sushi until 1:45. And we planned to maked our fingernailss. I text my mom and tell her bout this . Wooohoooooo. She said im too small to do this stuff. But i dont think sooo. We walk here and there and i bought some clothes. After that. Went to kopitiam and saw her ex-boyfriend . So we sit together.L0L. I acc her for a while cause my dad will be picking me up. Hmm . And now im writing this blog :)Too bad. We didnt take any pictures:(
I WANTS TO WORK.URGHHHHHH!

3 Comments:

Blogger michelle said...

hey i change my blog edy..
http://www.mitsukilovemichelle.blogspot.com

November 18, 2008 at 5:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

u're super crazy...but i'm sure u know tat.wakakakaka

November 18, 2008 at 9:55 PM  
Blogger ♥KITYI said...

HAHAHA.L0L.I know nah.
Alright:)

November 18, 2008 at 10:02 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home