Thursday, November 13, 2008

1-more-days-to-go for holiday.

Hmm. School days going on as usual .But it's bored. Cause we're doing nothing inside the class.Playing? Chatting? Eating ? L0L. I accidentally cut my hand while im playing cards=xx.


I came back around 2 in the afternoon. And i take my bath and sleep and dinner.

Hah . Now im blogging. BORED-LIKE-HELL. I wonder what should i do during holiday. L0L.

School days going to end very soon. 1-more-day-to-go. Not really a good news for me. I rather go to school but not staying in my house . And of course im going to miss my friends. Hees!


Jieyan. The childish one. OWJIEBON.PORKCHOP.

Peihua. My 2008 deskmate mate. FLOWERRRR.

Xinrou. My shopping partner. L0L. ONGPETPET.

Michelle. The crazy one. MICHAEL NGLOLO.

Zicheng. The monitor.*whottssss*. HAHAHAHAHA.

Jelyn. The lessbian one.*jokingggg. LALALALALA. LEEJELESS.LAMBCHOP.Boobs molester?

Peisan. The quiet one. Owner of the PRINCESS UNO CARDS. xDD.

Peiyen. The mad one. PERASAN. PEINA. DUCK CHOP!

Melissa. Class neighbour.L0L. FISHCHOP. SASA!

Kongliyean. My ex-husband. Lame la right. known as the FAT one.

Hoiyee. My laughing partner. But i still can laugh better than her.

Mandy. My neighbour's monitor. HAHAHA. Future model-to-be.Butt molester?

Zhiying. My gossip partner. Dai ngan mui.Butt molester?

Ngaiching. My husband! The treasurer.

Yuentheng. Another mad and crazy girl.

Joey. Very normal.

Yianmay. INSANE! Harry Potter's loverr.
And i couldnt imagine why can i laugh like mad. I can even sitting there and laughing by myself without reason. INSANE . LAME. CRAZY. This is what they used to say me. L0L.
OWJIEBON! Nah. I did mention you in my bloggieeee. Say thanks to me! Lmfao.
Thanksssss dudessss:) You guys mean a lot to me! We'll be having fun again next year! Mwahhssss. Love yeahhh.

3 Comments:

Blogger Kelxy said...

heyyy=]
"tung kah yee" here.xDD
jz go my blog n have a look.^^
http://emikolovekaiyee.blogspot.com

November 14, 2008 at 2:10 AM  
Blogger ♥KITYI said...

HAHAHA.alright:)

November 14, 2008 at 4:22 AM  
Blogger Kelxy said...

okays.=)
saw it.^^

November 14, 2008 at 5:36 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home