Wednesday, November 12, 2008

My first bloggieee :)

Hey people! well.this is my first bloggieee . && i wanna thanks annieee for teaching me . Hees!
Since a lot of people have bloggie . So . I feel like getting one for myself . There's lotss of things happen this year . I cried on last FRIDAY because of some stupid things . Nah . I dont care . Let her be la . Right buddy ? Hmm . Bout my 14th birthday ? It's quite a memorable birthdayy . Anyway . Special thanks to KAHYANN.WENYI.MIMI.CHLOE and her boyy :)) And of course MY BUDDIES and KUENMAY ! Those are the picturess. Hees .


I really LOVE it.*winks*
Thanks all :)


KAHYANN


WENYI

MIMI

CHLOE

Thanks babess ): mwahhhhsss




LAST BUT NOT LEAST . THANKS FOR THE BIRTHDAY WISHES EVERYONE!



THE END !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home