Sunday, November 16, 2008

ANOTHER DAY OF MINE.


Today! I wake up early in the morning and went to my cousin's house. Because im goin to watch DANNYBOY in ASTRO AEC LIVE. And i hear his voice in MYFM yesterday night too. I screamed loudly when i know that he will be in myfm yesterday night. Because of that , i get scolded from my mom for being crazyyyy. L0L. But whatever.*whoootsss. The motosikal 2.0 wil be showing in astro next week. YAY! Im waiting im waiting. He's so cute right? hees:)His new song is just sooo aweosome.lalalalaala.*snifff. But i like it:D







I got this picture in wanchean's bloggieeee.

Hmm.around 2. I meet up with zhiying in her shop in greentown. Visit her in DELIGHT beside OLDTOWN in greetown if you want! HAHAHA. Because her parents will be fetching me to tuisyen in steven. Before we go steven , his dad drop us in parade for about 20 minss because she wants to take passport size picture to make student card in steven? L0L.




L-A-M-E!.HAHAHAHA.

At night. I'm suppose to watch the ASTRO TVB GIVING PRIZE CEREMONY. I dont know that only astro on demand user can watch it . Too bad. I miss it. T__T. Anyway , i do LOVE RAYMOND LAM and LINDACHUNG!

Prettay &&& Handsome:D

THIS SHOULD BE YESTERDAY BLOG . I DIDNT POST IT YESTERDAY IT'S BECAUSE OF THE STUPID CONNECTION . LMFAO!

1 Comments:

Blogger JennyLiew said...

nice bloggie.wakaka.DANNY VS CRAZYFROG.

November 16, 2008 at 10:01 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home