Monday, November 9, 2009

051109 - Part 1



051109 - Part 1 .


I receive quite number of message the night before . And i slept around 2 in the midnight . The next morning , yuentheng text me and wished me at 5 :30 ! Ahhhhh , I forgot to on silent mode and i cant sleep back after that . Then one by one of my classmate text me as they're already in the school . Around 6 in the morning , i received a call from michelle and she turned on the loudspeaker . They're all in school and gathered there to go Cameron Highland ( Trip for form 3 ) .Most of them sang BIRTHDAY song for me . Awww , so touched seriously . Thanks everyone <3>





I headed to my classroom once i reached school . Guess what ? The full of blackboard is full of wishes ! Imm so happyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy ! Was so suprised okay , but Xinrou actually told me .



SEEEEEEEE ! More picture in facebook !




Yuentheng , I wanna thanks you for using CHALK to write on my table cuz my bag is stick with dust ! Cuz i dumped my bag on the table once i step into the classroom . l0l .

Those who didnt join the trip .



NEXT !

Around 8 of us went for baking class in the bilik masakan as we asked Pn. Pung to teached us on my birthday where others when cameron . AHAHAHA .

For those who went to cameron .

NyetTing : Hmm , what should i cook next . Bwuahaha .


CUTCUTCUT . Chicken hand duck leg .

Focus on her pee stain . More pictures in facebook !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home