Monday, October 19, 2009

Jusco ; Jenny's Birthday Party

Jusco - 171009


Peiyen , Jelyn , Michelle , Kitmun & Mel planned to go jusco for movie . I didnt join them cause jenny told me that she's coming jj with miko , ying and xiaoy . So i waited for them after they went in cinema . Later , jenny text me and tell me that they're not coming to jusco with their own reasons . I was like ohmygosh . How now how now . I quickly text kahyann and she said she's busying with some stuff . So i walked everywhere alone again . Yes again . I text michelle and asked her to text me a.s.a.p after she came our from cinema .


Around 1 stmg . Michelle text me & i joined them in MCD . Pictures time again . Whattodo . This is what girls like to do .

























I actually planned to take a cab to jenny's house . But since peiyen said she can fetch me there . So yeah , I followed her . She told her dad to picked her up around 4 :15 but ended up her dad picked her up at 6 something . Anyway , thanks to peiyen's GOOD daddy ! :D





Jenny's 15th Birthday Bash ♥





Reached Jenny's house around 7 . Miko was there already . I know jenny's is a lil bit dissappointed that she told me 24 of them cant attend . And thanks her mom for driving me back late at night . :) End . Lazy . Anyway ,
Happy Birthday to you .
May all your dreams come true .
BFF forever :)
Loves .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home