Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Unlucky .

Unlucky Day 211009
Damn . Many unwanted things happen . I took 14 newspaper to distribute to the Form5 classes and i put in somewhere in someplace . I went down for assembly and when i came up left 5 of them . I wonder who took it .
While i was writing student's name on the newspaper , someone ran to the library and tell me that the P.A has been broken down . Was totally blank and i quickly ran to the place where the P.A system stay . The base of the P.A system was broken . I was like OMG . Cant blame someone la right cuz it's an accident .
Few of them carried the P.A system to the upper hall . And so yeah , we tried to use it . On everything and luckily it's still functional . Kahmun the genius fixed it back . ( FYI , I dont know what had she done to the P.A system ) Bwuahahaha .
Grrr . And i got demerit points . 7 marks ! Ahhhh . Damn , for not pulling up my socks and flippin in it . But this is the very first time . I shall forget about it . Urghhhhhhh .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home