Monday, October 19, 2009

Outings .

Outings . 161009


I planned to go parade the night before friday . It was a last minute outing . Cause i feel so bored staying in house and in the same time i know that kityan & zhiying is going . So i get approval from mom and she fetched me there in the morning around 11 : 30 . Zhiying reached first and she accompany me to search for jobs in parade . After that , she bumped into edward and gang and i left . I walked alone . And at last kityan reached . Then she bumped into zhiying , edward and went kbox . And i left again .


Was so bored . And i text alice cause i saw her when i reached that time . So . I bumped into her and amelia ! Thanks god :) Luckily they were there . Later on , we went starbucks & pictures time !


Daddy fetched me around 3:30 pm and he drove me to ebox to join my cousins and brother . It was bored though =xxx .
















More pictures in facebook :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home