Saturday, February 14, 2009

Tag by LEE-JE-LESS

Whoever who gets tagged has to write 10 things about the person who tagged him/her:


1.) one of my best friend :D
2.) so called LEE-JE-LESS
3.) her idol is WANGZI
4.) loves to hit people and of course her own BOOBS . nah joking.
5.) she's looking forward for VALENTINE DAY and so yeah it;s today *peeps
6.) she loves chean-ian
7.) she hopes to join the MISS MGS. bwauahahahaha.
8.) her fulltimegirlfriend are peiyen ; melissa ; jieyan and obviously me ! *perasan-inggg
9.) she love PINK
10.) she loves to tie her hair as high just like the coconut tree. hohohohohoho.


The person who got tagged has to write 10 things about himself/herself:


1.) i love HELLOKITTY. everyone knows . HEE
2.) PINK is my favourite colour of all.
3.) i love gossip ! woohooo.
4.) known as LIM AQUA. lmfaoo.
5.) laughing is my talent =xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
6.) love hanging out .
7.) addicated tp pet society.
8.) i love my fulltime and parttime girlfriend. L0L.
9.) and of course i love my friends.
10.) love going school but not having exam =P


Here's the twist, if I tagged you, and when you must write something about me, you can only take 5 or less from the above. the other 5 or more will have to be from you.At the end you need to choose 10 people to be tagged and list their names: iTAG


1)michelle ng
2)v-tjen
3)shenmun
4)mimi
5)kenji
6)chiyan
7)jack
8)jiaxin
9)puimun
10)annie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home