Sunday, February 1, 2009

The third day !

Walked to my cousin's house (FYI , it's just opposite my house ) HAHAHA. Gamble again. Nothing to do larh right except gamble. GAMBLE and GAMBLE and GAMBLE the whole afternoon. Quite bored though. Then went back house for steamboat cause my cousin going out to have their dinner which is ROTI CANAI . =,=. laughssssssssssssss *

They came back around 8 . So. Brother and I went there again and GAMBLE again. NO WIN NO LOSE for that night. Hmm. Richie and kaiwen's cousin come and fetch me around 10 at night to their grandma's house after fetching serlynn. Puiming and choiyan were there too (: GAMBLE there again with their lil cousins. So cuteeee ! :D . I mean two of them not all. LALALALALALA~~~ I'm so mean =xx


Kaiwen's dad fetch me back after that around 1 am.




NO PICTURES FOR THIS DAY !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home