Sunday, February 1, 2009

Happy Chinese New year :*)


Happy Moo-moo-moo Year people !




The first day !


Received few same messages. HAHAHA. Quite complicated though. Have to translate the whole thing. L0L.

Wish you.

White head till old ,
New see piece roast ,
Horse arrive work done ,
Stepstep high rise ,
Year year got fish ,
One road smooth wind ,
Heart think work done ,
Five luck zero door ,
Dragon horse sperm God.


LMFAOOO !


So , as usual . Every year did the same thing. Wake up ; Wash up ; Breakfast . And go to grandma's house 'bainin' to received angpao . L0L . Then , went to cousin's house and back to my house =xx . Some cousins came to my house and we gambled. Too bad. I dont have luck this year. Lmfao.




I love polka dots ! First day of CNY in pink ! whoots *
This dont looks like me. I KNOW ! =xx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home