Monday, February 2, 2009

Kuenmay's palace (:

The fourth day !


This should be the best day among all the days during CNY because there's a LIBRARIAN GATHERING in KUENMAY's PALACE . L0L. SO so so fun ! We actually planned to go jusco before going to kuenmay's house. But at last we din't . So. We went there by ourself.


After gambling in my cousin's house , I prepared myself and headed to kuenmay's house around 6 : 00. Mum fetched me there. It's very near from my house. Hees. Reached there. Saw mel , keanmun , pei-yen , jelyn and others. Woahwoahwoah. I was shocked when i saw jelyn. She' s wearing like she's participating for some competiton . HAHAHAHAHA. Jieyan was late because she had to fetched her cousin brother.

Then , the party begin =xx. We ate . We sang. We played cards. We took pictures. That's what we do. I LOVE every single part of kuenmay's house espically the karaoke room. Really looks like a palace. And her parents is so kind (: We had MISS CNY of the night too. Kimberly ; Keanmun ; Yianmay ; Yuentheng and Melissa were picked up by seniors to participate . And KIMBERLY was the MISS CNY !
Pictures will be uploaded soon. There's still some pictures in peiyen's camera ! :D RAWSHHHHHHHHH~~~~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home