Friday, December 26, 2008

MERRY CHRISTMAS !

Sigh. Worst christmas ever. Suppose to go to munyee's house to overnight and go rum with her. I came back from Kl on the 24th around 10 at night. Not suppose to go back house first. Suppose to go munyee's house straight away. But stmg happen so i went home first. So. I asked my dad to fetch me to munyee's house. Wtf ! He gave me plenty of reasons. He said what if he fetch me there and who;s going to fetch me home. I said im going to overnight in my friend's house la. He said cannot. So. Fine. I stay in my house and locked myself in the room. What else can i do ?
Hmm. The happiest things is my phone keep on vibrating non-stop at 12 am. Thanks to those who wished me and of course i wished them back right. MERRY CHRISTMAS everyone :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home