Saturday, January 3, 2009

Directions : Once you've been tagged, you have to write a post with sixteen random things,habits or goals about you. At the end, choose ten people to be tagged, listing their names and why you chose them. Don't forget to leave a comment (''You're tagged!'') and to read your blog, you can't tag the person who tagged you.

1) I love hello kitty !
2) I'm single.
3) I love my friends.
4) I wanna get good results in my PMR.
5) I doesnt wants to date.
6) I wants to save money.
7) I always laughs without reasons.
8) Friends are very important to me.
9) I'm a librarian.
10) I love school but i hate exams.
11) I hate dogs.
12) I can sleep in a very long time.
13) I dont like to make lies.
14) no music no lifee.
15) I enjoy yoga-ing.
16) Imissmyfriendssodamnmuch(:

The Ten People I Tag Are :-
ANYONE WHO WANTS TO DO THIS TAG

[ something for you people to blog and to update your blog. ]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home