Tuesday, December 30, 2008

tagged by ALICE ;)

Here's a simple game.

Answer all the questions below and tag 5 people
.
Rules: You cannot answer the questions by repeating the previous answers, example:

5 facts

1. I hate you
2. bla
3. ya
4. da
5. wah

5 secrets
1. meh
2. loh
3. not gona tell for sure
4. duh
5. ditto

State 5 facts of yourself that people know.

1. I love kitty !
2. Very hard in forgiving people.
3. I love gossiping. *whoots
4. I love hanging out !
5. I love laughing without reasons :)

State 5 facts of yourself that people don't know.

1. Imma a librarian.
2. I dislike people talking bad about me since i dont know them.
4. I hate my phoneeeeeeeeeeeeeee. L0L.
3. No idea.
5. No idea.

State 5 bad behaviours of yourself

1. always talk about others. L0L.
2. im hot tempered sometimes.
3. i love laughing.
4. No idea.
5. No i dea.

State 5 good sides of you
1. ?
2. ?
3. ?
4. ?
5. ?


Now tag 5 people!

1. jelyn
2. melissa
3. jolin
4. michelle ng
5. kaiyee

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home